Terms and Conditions
Siminca.com makes the information available on this site (“The service”) according to different terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing and / or using this site, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Siminca.com reserves the right to change its terms and conditions, and the services offerred through this site at any time and at its sole discretion, without notice. Siminca.com also reserves the right to use all the ways available by law to address any breach of these terms and conditions.
The information and materials provided on this website is protected by copyright. Unless stated, no material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, registered, or otherwise, without the written consent of Siminca.com. You may not, without the permission of Siminca.com, to transfer or copy the materials on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any part of the material contained on this site may violate copyright, trade rights, the laws of privacy and publicity, and the laws and statutes of communication.
All the information contained in Siminca’s website is provided for the reader’s convenience. It may not be considered as legal advice or opinions about the topics presented. This website contains information for the personal use of the reader interested by the topics presented and at their own risk.
This site does not pretend to present the laws, regulations or procedures of immigration to Canada and its Provinces. It contains a general description and summary of the major steps or requirements to immigrate to Canada as they may be updated from time to time.
Although we make every effort to update this information diligently and ensure its accuracy, it is subject to numerous changes due to modifications in jurisprudence, laws and regulations and other factors. Siminca cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in any of the links to other web pages appearing in our site. These links are only provided for the convenience of the reader and to facilitate his or her search for information about any of the topics discussed.
For precise advice and counselling, we recommend you contact Siminca and not base your decisions on the information contained in this site.
Access to the information contained in Siminca’s website, does not create a client-consultant relationship between you and Siminca. To become our client you must first sign a contract with us.
Code of Ethics
You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- You will keep all information provided to you through the Service as confidential and will not transmit it to anyone without the express prior written authorization from Siminca.com.
- You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including and without limitation, distribution of communications, pictures or recordings containing libelous statements, libelous, offensive or defamatory, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or raw.
- You will not transmit any chain letters via the Service.
- You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights or any other right of any person.
- You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way that may violate, plagiarize or infringe on the rights of third parties including and without limitation, the law on copyright or trademarks, rights of protection of privacy or other rights or property, or be fraudulent or otherwise illegal or in viloation of any law.
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish material containing solicitations for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- You will not use the Service to distribute or upload viruses or malware of any kind whatsoever, or indulge in activities that may harm the Service, the Website at Siminca.com, systems, or any of the other systems in any way whatsoever.
- You will not disseminate or transmit in any manner whatsoever contact information, including, without limitation, email addresses, nicknames or coordinates of “instant messaging” phone numbers, addresses, URLs, and full names via the information publicly published on the website or via the Services.
- You will not be organizing access to the Service by any automated or robotic means, including, without limitation, rapid access to the site. This restriction does not apply to the activities of legitimate search engines which do not constitute an unreasonable burden on the Service.
The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Siminca.com and third parties. Nothing on this site should provide rights for the licensing or the right to use these marks without the written consent of the owner of such marks.
- Must not create an environment around the content of the site Siminca.com
- Must not present false information about products and services Siminca.com
- Must not present false trade agreements with the owner of the link
- Should not imply endorsement of Siminca.com of any product and service of the owner of the link
- Must not use the Siminca name or logo without written consent Siminca.com
Third party links
The site Siminca.com provides links to third sites which are not under the control of Siminca.com. When you access a site that is not Siminca.com, you do so at your own risk. Siminca.com is not responsible for data, opinions, advice or comments made on these sites. Siminca.com only provides these sites to accommodate the user. The inclusion of these sites does not imply that Siminca.com endorses, recommends or accepts responsibility for the content of these sites.