Apply for permanent residence after graduating


After graduating from a Canadian designated learning institution, student have several options to immigrate to Canada and become permanent residents in Canada

Foreign students who graduate with a Canadian diploma or Canadian degree from a designated learning institution may apply to become a permanent resident:

  • After graduating from a Quebec vocational school or College under the Quebec Experience Program for students;
  • After having accumulated at least one year of work thanks to the Post Graduation Work Permit and applying for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class or the Quebec Experience class for workers.
  • After obtaining a job offer under the Federal Skilled Worker class or a Provincial Nominee Program for skilled workers
  • Under one of the several Provincial Nominee Program streams for foreign graduates of Canadian learning institutions
Contact Siminca for assistance in identifying your options to immigrate to Canada after graduating with a Canadian diploma by sending us a REQUEST FOR INFORMATION