Learning English or French in summer camps

Young adults less than 18 years are welcome in Canada’s numerous summer camps to improve their knowledge of the French or English language, while meeting other students from all over the world and at the same time have fun and learn from other cultures. At Siminca we help candidates  identify and register in the programs best suited to their needs. These programs are tailored for children of various ages and offer English or French as a Second Language adapted for each age group. All this combine language learning and supervised recreational activities.

Enrolling in summer camps is a great way for children and adolescents to come to Canada to learn  English or French while at the same time having fun under the full supervision of adults. Student permits are not required for students coming to Canada to learn  the language for less than 6 months. However all foreign nationals travelling to Canada need either a visitor visa  or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Siminca will prepare and submit your visa or eTA application. As a general rule a visa is required to enter Canada. However several countries are visa-exempt. For these, foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Find out if you need an eTA or a Visa

Language learning while participating in Canadian summer camps offer several advantages such as getting to know children from other countries and cultures, participating in supervised outdoor and cultural activities and living in homestay, with local families. Minors less than 18 are required to be under the guardianship of an adult while participating in such programs.

Ask us about how we may assit you in identifying and registering you in Summer camps for children combining fun activities and Engish or French learning. Send us REQUEST FOR INFORMATION