British Columbia PNP for entrepreneurs
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration stream is for experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to invest in and actively manage a business in B.C.
To qualify for the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Stream, applicants must:
- Have personal net worth of at least $600,000
- Demonstrate business and/or management experience
Applicants must also be prepared to:
- Establish a new business or purchase and improve an existing business
- Make an eligible personal investment of at least $200,000 in the business
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
- Be engaged in active and ongoing management of the day-to-day business operations; and
- Demonstrate that they reside in B.C.