New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) for Business Applicants
The NBPNP for business applicants is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. As an economic program, the NBPNP selects, and nominates, qualified business people from around the world who will own and actively manage a business that contributes to the New Brunswick economy and may create jobs.
To qualify for the New Brunswick PNP for business applicants stream for permanent residence in Canada candidates must:
- Be between 22 and 55 years of age.
- Have sufficient English and, or French language ability to actively manage a business in New Brunswick
- Have, at a minimum, been awarded a high school diploma for education completed after Junior/middle School and before college, university and other formal training.
- Want to live, and operate a business in New Brunswick. As a candidate, you must assume a day-to-day management role in the business.
- Have relevant and proven management experience in three of the last five years. There must be a link between a candidate’s management experience and the skills needed to operate their business in New Brunswick.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business environment in New Brunswick, and gain knowledge of the New Brunswick business environment during a business trip to the province.
- Prepare a business plan describing the economic benefit to New Brunswick of the business project. An official of the Government of New Brunswick must approve this business plan.
- Have a personal net worth of at least $300,000 CAD.
- Submit a signed copy of the Deposit Agreement and provide a conditionally refundable deposit of $75,000 CAD, prior to nomination by the province of new Brunswick