Manitoba PNP for business
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Business stream is a provincial immigration program that allows the Province of Manitoba to recruit and nominate business investors who are best suited to contribute to its economy.
The Manitoba PNP for Business will only nominate individuals who intend to reside in Manitoba with their dependent family members, make an investment into a new or existing business and assume an active managerial role in that business.
To qualify immigration to Canada with the Manitoba PNP for Business , interested applicants must:
- Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of CDN$350,000;
- Have a minimum three years of successful business ownership and management experience or a minimum three years of executive-level experience as senior manager of a business;
- Attend an interview with a Manitoba PNP Business officer;
- Make an Eligible Business Investment in Manitoba; and
- Reside in Manitoba along with their dependent family members.
Applicants may also be required to:
- Conduct a Business Research Visit to Manitoba; and
- Provide the results of a language competency test to demonstrate language proficiency.