New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) for skilled workers
The New Brunswick PNP is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. As an economic program, the NBPNP selects, and nominates, qualified workers from around the world who will live in New Brunswick and contribute to the New Brunswick economy through full time ongoing employment.
NBPNP Skilled Worker with Employer Support Stream
This category has been developed to attract qualified workers job is in an area of skill shortage. Employers need to demonstrate that they have been unable to find a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada to perform the job duties.
Conditions to apply:
- Be between 22 and 55 years of age
- Have a job offer form a company that has been operating for at least one year
- The job offer must be in an area of skill shortage.
- You will live and work in New Brunswick
- Have sufficient English and, or French language ability
NBPNP Skilled Worker with Family Support Stream
The NBPNP Skilled Worker Family Support is a stream of immigration that requires the candidate to have a close relative in New Brunswick to be eligible for nomination. The person that acts as Family Supporter can be your spouse or common-law partner, a non-dependent child, brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild.
Conditions for the applicant:
- Be between 22 and 55 years of age.
- Have sufficient English and, or French language ability Evidence of meeting minimum income requirements
- You have the education, qualifications and, or licenses needed to settle in New Brunswick and fulfill your job duties in your intended occupation.
- You have at least two years of continuous full-time work experience within the last five years, in your intended occupation in New Brunswick.
- You have sufficient funds to settle in New Brunswick.
- You are a close relative of the Family Supporter.
Conditions for the Family Supporter:
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, residing full-time in New Brunswick
- Have been operating a business in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months
- Have been working in New Brunswick for at least 12 consecutive months
- Be financially self-supporting
- Be willing to assist the candidate with a Settlement Plan.