Quebec Experience Program for Students
Students who have successfully studied and been granted a diploma or degree in the Province of Quebec may apply to immigrate to Canada immediately after completing their educational program and they are entitled to remain in Canada to work while their permanent residence application is being processed.
In order to be selected under the Quebec Experience Program by the Quebec immigration department to remain in Canada as a permanent resident, foreign students who have been studing to obtain an education credential from a Quebec learning institution must meet the basic requirements of this program. To qualify under the Quebec experience program for students, they must:
- have a knowledge of spoken French of intermediate level or higher
- be at least 18 years old and intend to settle in Québec to hold a job;
- have conformed to the conditions on their stay as a foreign student;
- hold an eligible Québec diploma or expect to complete this study program within six months, such as :
- Bachelor’s degree, university undergraduate;
- Master’s degree, MBA;
- Diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP – Diploma of Vocational Studies) or Attestation de Spécialisation Professionnelle (ASP) involving 1,800 hours or more of study;
- DEP followed by an ASP totaling a minimum of 1,800 hours;
- Diplôme d’études collégiales techniques (DEC – Diploma of College Studies, technical training).
If you believe you meet the above conditions to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate to become a permanent resident of Canada send us the following ENQUIRY TO SIMINCA